KINETICWORLD.COM
THE SOURCE FOR KINETIC, ELECTRONIC, SOUND, STEAM, AND FIRE ARTS NEWS, INFO, AND RESOURCES
.:: Sunday, May 11, 2008

Power Tool Drag Races 2008



The Power Tool Drag Races are back, May 17th and 18th, Ace International Speedway, San Francisco. This year's event will even include some great live music, we're told.

I will not be racing this year - it's my first time not racing at PTDR in quite a few years. Truth be told there are just too many other things on my plate, but I'm okay with that. I'm telling everyone that I've decided to just be happy being a retired champion. I will be spectating though...and undoubtedly heckling as well.

Anyhoo, get over to the speedway and check it out...it's always a blast.

Ace International Speedway, 2255 McKinnon Street, San Francisco...$20 per person at the door to watch, $30 to race.

Posted at 11:08 PM by CTP  | 
.
template © elementopia | some header images stock.xchng

KineticWorld is 2007 CTP Design & Creation
.:: SITE NAVIGATION
.
.:: CONTRIBUTORS
.
.:: EVENTS PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
.
.:: FEATURED LINKS
.
.:: FEATURED SUPPLIERS
.
.:: REQUIRED READING
.
.:: ARCHIVES
.
.:: A LITTLE HELP
.