KINETICWORLD.COM
THE SOURCE FOR KINETIC, ELECTRONIC, SOUND, STEAM, AND FIRE ARTS NEWS, INFO, AND RESOURCES
.:: Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pitagora Suicchi






Pitagora Suicchi - or Pythagora Switch - is a science show on NHK TV in Japan. Or was at one time...it's not completely clear to me yet. What is clear is that these videos are made up of clips, from the show, of small Rube Goldberg machines. I have to say that I can be pretty jaded about mechanisms once in a while (even though I love them all, really I do, but I've seen SO many) but quite a few of the elements in these clips literally made me gasp out loud they are so brilliant. So please click that play buttons and enjoy! (oh yea, the music made my brain hurt after about 10 seconds...that's just me, of course...but you have been duly warned)

Special thanks to Nemo Gould of Nemomatic.com for tipping us to this video!

Further Study:
NHK TV
Pythagora Switch

Posted at 9:50 AM by CTP  | 
.
template © elementopia | some header images stock.xchng

KineticWorld is 2007 CTP Design & Creation
.:: SITE NAVIGATION
.
.:: CONTRIBUTORS
.
.:: EVENTS PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
.
.:: FEATURED LINKS
.
.:: FEATURED SUPPLIERS
.
.:: REQUIRED READING
.
.:: ARCHIVES
.
.:: A LITTLE HELP
.