KINETICWORLD.COM
THE SOURCE FOR KINETIC, ELECTRONIC, SOUND, STEAM, AND FIRE ARTS NEWS, INFO, AND RESOURCES
.:: Monday, January 21, 2008

The Art of Andrew Smith



Last summer I was in Salt Lake City, and on my way to dinner I walked past a place called Iao Gallery and saw art moving in the windows. Being into kinetic art as I am, I had to go inside and investigate. I met the owner of the gallery, Shadna Sieger, and got introduced to the art of Andrew Smith. Andrew has a lot of great stuff to look at over at his site - I encourage everyone to go spend some time poking around there. After my gallery visit I had a great dinner down the street...all in all a very nice walk in Salt Lake City that evening.

Posted at 11:00 PM by CTP  | 
.
template © elementopia | some header images stock.xchng

KineticWorld is 2007 CTP Design & Creation
.:: SITE NAVIGATION
.
.:: CONTRIBUTORS
.
.:: EVENTS PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
.
.:: FEATURED LINKS
.
.:: FEATURED SUPPLIERS
.
.:: REQUIRED READING
.
.:: ARCHIVES
.
.:: A LITTLE HELP
.