KINETICWORLD.COM
THE SOURCE FOR KINETIC, ELECTRONIC, SOUND, STEAM, AND FIRE ARTS NEWS, INFO, AND RESOURCES
.:: Thursday, March 17, 2005

RoboGames

Did I mention that RoboGames were coming up in a couple weeks?

Did I mention that I have entered a piece in the artbots category?

Did I mention that they even had an "artbots" category?

Did I mention that I'll be there taking pictures and having fun and that you should go too, and that 20+ countries will be represented there, and that there's going to be several hundred robots there, and that it takes place on the campus of San Francisco State University the last weekend in March, 2005?

Not yet you say? Well, consider yourself told! See you there!

Posted at 10:48 AM by CTP  | 
.
template © elementopia | some header images stock.xchng

KineticWorld is 2007 CTP Design & Creation
.:: SITE NAVIGATION
.
.:: CONTRIBUTORS
.
.:: EVENTS PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE
.
.:: FEATURED LINKS
.
.:: FEATURED SUPPLIERS
.
.:: REQUIRED READING
.
.:: ARCHIVES
.
.:: A LITTLE HELP
.